Scholarships & Financial Aids
At VBest, our mission is to nurture talented and outstanding individuals by providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities to help develop their full potential through quality education. We are now inviting qualified students from different primary and high school backgrounds apply for our Scholarships.
Our full scholarship covers 100 percent of the total tuition fees only. Applicants are expected to be able to provide evidence of good academic performance and demonstrate active participation and leadership in co-curricular activities (music/sports/art) and service activities.
Our partial scholarships will cover between 30-50% of the tuition fees. Applicants are expected to be able to provide evidence of good academic performance and demonstrate active participation and leadership in co-curricular activities (music/sports/art) and service activities.
Who are we looking for?
These scholarships are available for Malaysian students (Malaysian passport holders) currently attending public or private/international schools.
Scholarships will be awarded to students who can demonstrate significant excellence in academic performance.
An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits.
Please send your application letter and latest exam results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- The applicant must not be bonded to other institutions or organisations.
- The successful applicant shall not accept any other scholarships or forms of financial aid from other sources whatsoever while his/her agreement with Euler is still in force.
- The successful applicants are subject to (i) the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship and bond agreement, which the successful applicants and respective guarantors are required to enter an agreement with Euler.
- Each applicant is to bear all cost incurred in the course of applying for the Euler Scholarship.
- Euler shall not be responsible or liable for any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the applicant(s) due to any delay and/or failure in submitting his/her application online as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the applicant’s internet service provider and/or by Euler.
- All decisions of Euler in any matter in relation to the Euler Scholarship is final. Further correspondence will not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
- Shortlisted applicants must bring his/her original certificates during the interview.