WELCOME TO EULER INTERNATIONAL
Your enquiry regarding enrolment for new students is important to us therefore please contact our Vice Principals for more information regarding admission. Here are the 4 steps to gain entry:
(1) School Visit & Appointment
- Kindly contact us for an appointment and to schedule a visit to our institution.
- During the 1st visit to the school, please bring along latest school reports and examination papers which will be closely scrutinised.
- Parents often bring their children on 1st visiting day and take the opportunity to meet key person and ask questions.
- Our teachers will help with the questions you have followed by an interview with the Vice Principal who will arrange a personalized discussion for your family and plan the most suitable subjects & programme for your children.
- Assessments are carefully structured to the age and learning level of the candidates and taken into account of educational background.
- Euler is looking for signs of promising academic potential and the child matches our education programmes.
- Detailed assessments are offered by subject teachers in class depending on the student situation.
- The assessments are processed as quickly as possible.
- Applicants might be invited in by the Vice Principal for oral assessment.
(3) The Outcome
After thorough consideration of all the available information, we will either:
- Offer an unconditional place in the school to the applicant; or
- Offer a conditional place in the school with certain conditions attached. In most cases, extra lessons of English and Mathematics are required; or
- Offer to be listed on the waiting list; or
- Advise that the applicant would not, on the evidence available, gain educational benefit from studying at our school.
The outcome is sent via mobile text to parents or a phone call.
(4) The Registration
- Successful candidates are invited to register.
- A registration form is required for each applicant to the school.
- Completed registration forms should be submitted to the Vice Principal together with the first payable amount of fee in the form of cash, a cheque or bank transfer (account details available on request)
- Registration cannot be processed until the above procedure is completed.
For an appointment please contact +60129432123